Qualifications & Certifications
Our qualified technicians, mechanics, electricians, and highly trained employees value the assurance of team and consumer safety, air conditioning system hygiene, and environmental protection.
- Quality Assurance Certificate No. QEC4468
- Queensland Building Services Authority 80737
- Electrical Contractors License 10770
- CFC Certification
- BSA License
- Arc License
- Building Services Authority Gold Card
- R.A.C.C.A, A.R.A.H and A.I.G Memberships
- Australian Standards Assoc. Membership
- Public Liability Insurance
Our Occupational Health and Safety Mantra
Safety First. We are committed to achieving the best OH&S practices and safe work processes to ensure zero harm at every worksite. We expertly identify activities that may affect the health and safety of staff, clients, and the public.
Where required, we employ the measures to reduce potential hazards, and risk
Our OH&S practices include:
Thorough inspections at work sites, our offices and our workshops
Safe means of access to and from workplace areas
Potential electrical threats or problems
harmful air borne fumes or hazardous materials
safety rules and procedures to ensure safe conditions
Noise and disruption wherever possible
Future unsafe conditions and practices through regular training and review of current and future legislation, regulations and codes of practice.